This listing is a vegan airKitchen cooking class: https://airkitchen.me/kitchen/4863.php
airKitchen provides foreign travelers with a chance to visit ordinary Japanese family homes to cook and eat home-cooked meals together with local hosts.
What You’ll Cook in the Cooking Class
・Vegan Tantan Ramen
In this class, you’ll make Japanese Tantan Ramen characterized by its thick, sesame-based soup. You’ll prepare the soup using ingredients like kombu kelp, shiitake mushrooms, and sautéed vegetables. You can also add tasty vegan toppings such as meat miso (using soy meat) and vegetables.
airKitchen host Kayo’s gyoza is prepared using a filling made from tofu, cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, and quinoa.
・Vegan Gyoza Sauce
You’ll also make a gyoza sauce with miso to enjoy with your gyoza!
What You’ll Do in the Cooking Class
- Learn how to make vegan Tantan Ramen and gyoza with your Japanese host, Kayo
- Learn about Japanese ingredients and cooking tools
- Visit and experience an ordinary Japanese home
- Sit down and enjoy the meal you prepare together with your host
Cooking Class Information
- Address listed is not the exact location of the cooking class. It is the nearest station to the cooking class location where the host can pick you up. After your booking is confirmed, the exact address will be shared with you.
- This class takes place in the host’s home.
- Nearest Train Station: Yokohama Station
- Free Pickup Service From Nearest Train Station?: Yes
- Maximum Capacity: 4
- Class Duration: 2.5 hours
- Price: ¥5000/person
- No Japanese language ability required. Hosts can speak English.
Read full listing and book online here: https://airkitchen.me/kitchen/4863.php